It’s been a while since I’ve written anything. I have many reasons for this. As you will see, I’ve been kinda busy.
1. Immigration isn’t for softies, you might get sad, you might get depressed, that’s ok, you will get over it.
2. You might get lonely, that’s ok, you will get to know yourself better.
3. You might end up in a job you hate, that’s ok, it’s only temporary.
4. You stop caring about what other people think of you.
5. You start to realise what is important to you.
6. You will experience gratitude every day.
7. You begin to live your new life.
I am here to create an amazing future for myself, my beloved and to leave my “children” behind when I’m gone. When I say “children”, I really mean a positive legacy, thoughts, ideas and a greater love of my fellow men, whether they be Australian, South African or whatever else the world can present to me. Actual children will be a blessing.
I will be back soon, 8 months of writers’ block successfully broken.